2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: YOU MATTER!
April 16-18, 2020 The Nugget Sparks, NV
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Have Conference Questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration – Schedule – Fees – CEU Information –
Registration for conference is now available! Register Now!
Tentative Conference Overview:
- Thursday DEC Day: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Trauma Informed Care with Dr. Tricia Woodliff. Dr. Woodliff is an Assistant Professor in Counseling and Educational Psychology. She holds an MS degree in Counseling Psychology and a Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision. She is a licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and an Approved Clinical Supervisor. Her research and clinical interests are Infant Mental Health, School Counseling, and Childhood Trauma. Dr. Woodliff teaches Lifespan Development, and School Counseling core classes.
- Thursday Night Fireside Chat: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Friday Sessions: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Friday Night Networking: 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Saturday Sessions: 8:00am – 5:30pm
CONFERENCE COST AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- NevAEYC/DEC Member Conference Price: $150
- Non-Member Price: $190
NevAEYC/DEC Member Conference Prices:
- Early Bird – On or Before March 31st: Full Conference $175; One Day Only $100
- Registration After March 31st: Full Conference $250; One Day Only $125
Non-Member Conference Prices:
- Early Bird – On or Before March 31st: Full Conference $250; One Day Only $150
- Registration After March 31st: Full Conference $325; One Day Only $200
- Full Conference $150; One Day Only $75
Full Time Student Rate:
- Member Full Conference $120 One Day Only $60
- Non-Member Full Conference $150 One Day Only $75
NevAEYC now offers a student rate for those who are/were enrolled full time (min 9 credits) during the Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 semesters. To qualify for this rate, send an email to John Cregg at email@example.com with a copy proof of enrollment and he will work with you to get registered. Please note this rate is not available through online registration.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
Nevada Registry Credits: We are planning for up to 24 credits to be available for attendance all three days!
Department of Education Credits: We are planning for up to 1.5 credits to be available for attendance all three days (.5 Thursday, .5 Friday, and .5 Saturday).
Booking information for The Nugget
Room Block available through March 23, 2020.
- Wednesday, April 15 – $59
- Thursday, April 16 – $79
- Friday, April 17 – $149
- Saturday, April 18 – $149
- Sunday, April 19 – $99
Use Code: GNEYC20 to book at http://www.nuggetcasinoresort.com or call 800-648-1177.
When reserving your room online, select Add Code on the reservation page; then select Group Attendee and enter GNEYC20.
Rates are per guestroom, single or double occupancy, plus applicable taxes; currently, 13.5% occupancy and $2.00 tourism surcharge. Additionally, a daily resort fee per room, per night plus room tax of 13.5% (tax is subject to change) will be charged in addition to the room rate.
Sponsor and Exhibitor registration is now open for the 2020 NevAEYC Annual State Conference! Please click HERE to view the registration form.