2017 NevAEYC Conference -Thank you!
Thank you to all of our 2017 conference participants, presenters, and exhibitors! With over 350 attendees, 50 presenters, and 30 vendors you all made this year’s event success
2018 NevAEYC Conference
Conference: NevAEYC Early Childhood Education Conference 2018: Theme Coming SOON
Location: Nugget Casino Sparks Nevada
Date: April 12-14, 2018
Have a question about the conference? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration – Schedule – Fees – CEU Information –
Registration will be available January 2018.
Download the 2017 NevAEYC Conference Program!
2018 Program Coming Soon!
CONFERENCE COST AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
DEC Price: Coming Soon!
Note: DEC is not included in the Full Conference Price. It is separate.
NevAEYC Member Conference Prices:
- Early Bird – Before March 1st: Full Conference $175 One Day Only $100
- Registration on/after March 1st: Full Conference $250 One Day Only $125
Non-Member Conference Prices:
- Early Bird – Before March 1st: Full Conference $250 One Day Only $150
- Registration on/after March 1st: Full Conference $325 One Day Only $200
- Full Conference $150 One Day Only $75
Full Time Student Rate:
- Member Full Conference $120 One Day Only $60
- Non-Member Full Conference $150 One Day Only $75
NevAEYC now offers a student rate for those who are/were enrolled full time (min 9 credits) during the Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 semesters. To qualify for this rate, send an email to Sarah V. Navarro at email@example.com with a copy proof of enrollment and she will work with you to get registered. Please note this rate is not available through online registration.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
Nevada Registry Credits: We are planning for up to 24 credits to be available for attendance all three days!
Department of Education Credits: We are planning for up to 1.5 credits to be available for attendance all three days (.5 Thursday, .5 Friday, and .5 Saturday).
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Packet COMING SOON!
Exhibitors can set up after 3pm on Thursday. Exhibit times are Friday 7:00am-6:30pm and Saturday 7:00am-5:30pm.