2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: YOU MATTER!
April 16-18, 2020 The Nugget Sparks, NV
PRESENTER PROPOSALS ACCEPTED JANUARY 6 THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2020!
Have Conference Questions? Send an email to: email@example.com
Registration – Schedule – Fees – CEU Information –
Tentative Conference Overview:
Thursday DEC Day: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Thursday Night Fireside Chat: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Friday Sessions: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Friday Night Networking: 5:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday Sessions: 8:00am – 5:30pm
CONFERENCE COST AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- NevAEYC/DEC Member Conference Price: $150
- Non-Member Price: $190
NevAEYC/DEC Member Conference Prices:
- Early Bird – On or Before March 31st: Full Conference $175; One Day Only $100
- Registration After March 31st: Full Conference $250; One Day Only $125
Non-Member Conference Prices:
- Early Bird – On or Before March 31st: Full Conference $250; One Day Only $150
- Registration After March 31st: Full Conference $325; One Day Only $200
- Full Conference $150; One Day Only $75
Full Time Student Rate:
- Member Full Conference $120 One Day Only $60
- Non-Member Full Conference $150 One Day Only $75
NevAEYC now offers a student rate for those who are/were enrolled full time (min 9 credits) during the Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 semesters. To qualify for this rate, send an email to John Cregg at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy proof of enrollment and she will work with you to get registered. Please note this rate is not available through online registration.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
Nevada Registry Credits: We are planning for up to 24 credits to be available for attendance all three days!
Department of Education Credits: We are planning for up to 1.5 credits to be available for attendance all three days (.5 Thursday, .5 Friday, and .5 Saturday).
Booking information for The Nugget will be available soon.
Sponsor and Exhibitor registration is now open for the 2020 NevAEYC Annual State Conference! Please click HERE to view the registration form.